The e-Health Sensor Shield allows Arduino and Raspberry Pi users to perform biometric and medical applications where body monitoring is needed by using 7 different sensors. This information can be used to monitor in real time the state of a patient or to get sensitive data in order to be subsequently analysed for medical diagnosis. Biometric information gathered can be wirelessly sent using any of the 6 connectivity options available: Wi-Fi, 3G, GPRS, Bluetooth, 802.15.4 and ZigBee depending on the application.
- e-Health Sensor Shield for Arduino and Raspberry Pi 1
- Pulse and oxygen in blood sensor (SPO2) 1
- Body temperature sensor 1
- Electrocardiogram sensor (ECG) 1
- Galvanic skin response sensor (GSR - sweating) 1
- Blood pressure sensor (sphygmomanometer) 1
- Electromyography Sensor (EMG) 1