Cyprus Startups: Sanity Check!
From 6th to 10th of February 2017 Startup Europe Week once again will unite all European regions to help entrepreneurs Make a Difference!
Centre for Entrepreneurship - C4E, University of Cyprus and KPMG Enterprise and Startups Cy join forces to organize a Nicosia Startup Europe Week event!
The Cyprus Ecosystem is surely a lively and a vibrant one! During the last 3-4 years things have been changing. More ecosystem players are active in their roles, more startups have arised, so many events took place. This event is an opportunity to evaluate where we stand; how healthy is the ecosystem; what happened with winning startups after the competitions they won?
Join us and let’s find out!
When: Tuesday 7th February 2017
Where: University of Cyprus, Centre for Entrepreneurship, ΚΟΔ03, Room101
Time: 17:45 - 20:30
- 17:45 - 18:00 Registrations
- 18:00 - 18:15 Welcoming notes
- Startup Europe
- Centre for Entrepreneurship
- 18:15 - 18:30 Braincube and the psychology of starting up
- 18:30 - 18:45 Twosumm
- 18:45 - 19:00 Dermatrack, after the lights go out
- 19:00 - 19:15 Theo Middleton, Psychology of an investor
- 19:15 - 19:30 Q&A session
- 19:30 - 20:30 Fair and Networking
More information and registration here.
More on Startup Europe Week: http://startupeuropeweek.eu/
More on C4E: http://www.c4e.org.cy
More on KPMG Startups: https://home.kpmg.com/cy/en/home/services/enterprise/startups-services.html